@LEADSleaders great day! Lots of sharing!
Blog - Unlimited Potential
5 Great Coaching Questions to Ask Your Team
Great leaders develop others. Taking a coach approach with your team changes the way you interact with them and lets you discover what motivates them.
The next time you are looking to empower your staff to move forward, try asking them these great coaching questions to get started:
1. What is it that you really want to be and do?
2. What are you doing really well that is helping you get there?
3. What are you not doing well that is preventing you from getting there?
4. What will you do differently tomorrow to meet those challenges?
5. How can I help / where do you need the most help?
Have a look at the full Harvard Business Review article for more details.
What other questions would you add?
- "Suppose I am really going to become somebody – Im...
- Jack’s Legacy – Personal Leadership Attributes Les...