President, Unlimited Potential and Head Coach
- Ph.D. Leadership and Change, Antioch University
- Masters Rehabilitation Sciences, McGill University
- B.Sc. Physiotherapy, McGill University
- Graduate Certificate in Executive Coaching (CEC), Royal Roads University
- Professional Certified Coach (PCC), International Coach Federation
- Certified Facilitator, Legacy Leadership® Institute
- Certified Professional Facilitator, International Association of Facilitators
- Certified Facilitator, Strength Deployment Inventory®
Ellen Melis is a certified executive coach and facilitator who delivers her customized facilitation, executive coaching and leadership development services in English and French.
Ellen specializes in strategic leadership development that takes the bigger picture into consideration. She works with organizations to develop an integrated leadership strategy that aligns with their business strategy, identifies outcomes, builds on best practices and support organizations at the strategic, team and individual level.
She holds a Ph.D. in leadership and change focusing on the organizational cultre and the pivotal role of personal support workers in the provision of person-and-family centred care. She also holds a B.Sc. in Physiotherapy and a M.Sc. in Rehabilitation Science. She is a certified association executive and has obtained her executive coaching certification from Royal Roads University.
A member of the International Coach Federation and the International Association of Facilitators, Ellen has extensive experience working with government, not-for-profit agencies and associations. For the past 25 years Ellen's work has focused on strategic priority areas in health services and policy research as well as knowledge mobilization. Prior to founding Unlimited Potential, Ellen was the Associate Scientific Director at the Institute of Health Services and Policy Research at the Canadian Institutes of Health Research. Ellen is a certified LEADS in a Caring Environment Coach and Facilitator, a certified Strength Deployment Inventory™ facilitator and has co-founded the Deliberate Shift Coaching Program.
- Hits: 6681